- Every compensation plan is custom designed to perfectly fit your business model, profit margins, selling approach, and personal preferences (if any).
- You make the final decisions on every aspect of the plan so it perfectly fits your business and approach
- Party plan and MLM – we design ALL types of compensation plans. We will help you pick the best plan type for your business.
- International or single country plans
How long does it take?
- 8 to 10 weeks for the final compensation plan document including all of the definitions, rules, examples, etc. – about a 20 page Word document. This is the document you will give to your software provider and attorney.
|First 2 weeks||Predesign training and business analysis. Create a budget for the compensation plan payout at $100 million / year revenues|
|Next 3 to 6 weeks||Design phase. Review our custom designed plan proposal and develop and enhance it until it is perfect|
|Next 2 to 3 weeks||We develop the financial model of the plan and review it with you. Final adjustments to the plan are made so it fits within a long term budget. We add pages of rules, definitions, policies, and examples to the plan document for the software programmers, your industry attorney, etc.|
|Next 3 to 6 months||Post design phase focuses on “train the trainer”, commissions audit training, working with your software provider to help them program your plan correctly, and general help and support to you as needed.|
Gold Package – $9,900 fixed fee service package – no hourly billings
- 4 hours of private training on compensation plan design best practices and principles that help you take an active role in the design of your compensation plan
- Budget financial model: we will work together with you to determine the optimum percentage of sales you should pay your sales force and leaders through your compensation plan
- Business assessment: we identify every aspect of your business that may influence how your compensation plan is designed. The best plans are always designed to fit your business model and selling approach in perfect harmony
- Financial model: a unique and vital tool we create for your specific compensation plan that shows the details of how much it will cost at maximum load. No more guess work on whether the plan will bankrupt you or fit within your budget. No other plan designers provide this crucial planning tool
- Software selection: while we do not help you choose your vendor or make specific recommendations, we will help you identify unique and important software requirements specific to your business. This may save you thousands of dollars in unexpected custom programming costs
- Hostess Rewards Program (party plan only): training is provided on best practices for hostess rewards programs. We work up a financial model of your program and help create one that aligns with your products and your business
- We help your software programmers (whoever it is) to understand your compensation plan correctly. This will help avoid most of the programming errors causing incorrect commission checks.
- Party Plan: we will design a great hostess rewards program tailored to your business needs
- Long term support – answer questions from your senior staff on the compensation plan at any time in the future at no charge
- Satisfaction guaranteed or your money back
Platinum Package – $14,900 fixed fee service package – no hourly billings *
Gold Package plus close to 100 additional man-hours of assistance after your compensation plan is designed:
- Train the Trainer: You and your senior staff members will be trained on how to teach the compensation plan to others.
- Training: Prelaunch software testing – we teach you how to make sure your software works before you turn it on. Additional software testing services available on an hourly basis.
- Training and assistance to audit and validate your first three commission runs. This is a crucial skill to avoid sending out checks that are wrong and losing the trust and confidence of your sales force
- Technical Software Document Review: some software providers prepare a highly detailed document that explains how they will program your compensation plan into their software. Any errors found in this document will create errors in how you commission checks are calculated. We will edit and correct this document for you (typically requires 20 to 30 hours of work on our part).
- Review and correct all materials you create that describe how the plan works such as web pages, distributor manuals, brochures, etc., to avoid making expensive mistakes in your published documentation on the plan
- Up to 2 webinar conference calls with your leaders or prospective founders to explain how the compensation plan works and help them to feel passionate about the opportunity
* Platinum Package will cost $15,900 if purchased as an upgrade after contract execution. Platinum Package projects require more time coordination with other projects by our team. Clients who initially commit to the Platinum Package make our project scheduling much more efficient and predictable.
Nobody offers so much to help your new business succeed. This is one reason every client we have worked with in the last 10 years recommends us. 100% client satisfaction. No exceptions. No kidding.